Looking for somewhere to hold your next corporate event – and would you like to treat the participants to exciting activities during the breaks?
Meetings, conferences and receptions
Whether you are holding a meeting, conference or reception, Øresund Aquarium is the perfect venue, and offers interesting and original experiences for you, your participants and guests.
Use the aquarium’s exhibition as a screen saver when your meeting participants need to stretch their legs, take a boat trip on the Sound, listen to a fascinating talk by the head of the aquarium or enjoy your sparkling wine at a reception held in the aquarium’s exhibition area.
The sky is the limit, and we are very happy to help tailor your event to the occasion for a guaranteed success.
Different, fun and exciting activities
Spice up your meeting with a variety of activities to give you and your meeting participants an authentic Sound experience:
- Lecture: Start your meeting with a lecture by one of our marine biologists and learn all about the Sound and the unique flora and fauna of the Danish waters.
- Guided tours: Join us behind the scenes and see where the animal keepers work and the researchers from the Marine Biological Section at the University of Copenhagen conduct their research.
- Touch live marine animals: Challenge your meeting participants with a hands-on experience at our wet table, where they can touch the various fish and animals while an experienced guide talks about life in the Sound.
- Sea safari: Surprise your meeting participants with a boat trip on the Sound – we will try to spot Denmark’s little whale, the porpoise, while our experienced guide talks about its life in the Sound.
- Foraging on the beach: Join our wild food expert for a walk on the beach, and learn all about the edible plants that can be found along the north Zealand coastline.
Food and refreshments
Øresund Aquarium can organise food and refreshments for your event, although up to max. 50 people. The food is supplied by local restaurants and cafés.
There is a good choice of dining venues within walking distance of the aquarium, for example Restaurant Kaj and Værftets Madmarked (Helsingør street food).
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on prices and options.
We look forward to hearing from you and to helping you organise a successful and memorable event.